OPEN CANCELLED DUE TO WEATHER.
Nestled into the hillside in an elevated position to capture the breezes and sweeping views of the mountains and Cairns City skyline, this two storey, recently renovated home will delight all segments of real estate market.
This home certainly has the WOW factor and boasts a fresh, white colour pallet throughout to showcase any decor and raked ceilings in the living areas.
Stunning timber decks with beautiful views upstairs and down, the home lends it self to entertaining or enjoying the quiet life visited by kookaburras, wallabies and other wildlife.
- Six metres of stacker doors open from the upstairs deck to the large open plan living area and the new kitchen by CCJ with waterfall stone bench tops, 2 pac finish, soft close drawers and cupboards, pantry, double fridge space, 900cm gas x 5 cooktop/electric cooker, dishwasher and sliding windows to the deck for easy table service.
- The modern, internal laundry has the stone benchtop theme along with timber shutters and an additional toilet for guests.
- Spacious 4 bedrooms plus a 5th room downstairs which could be a teenager's retreat, craft room, office or store room. The large main bedroom has views and a new walk in robe.
- The main bathroom has a bath/shower combination and a timber and marble topped vanity.
- The home is air conditioned and mostly screened.
- There is a large container on the grassy area to the side of the home which offers additional storage. There is also 11m street frontage where, with a bit of excavation, you might put up a shed if required.
- 3 water tanks on the property and room for a spa.
Gordonvale is only a 20 minute drive (approximately) to Cairns and is one of the fastest growing areas in the region.
Be Quick for this one.
- Land Area4221m²
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Outdoor Entertainment Area
- Split System Air Conditioning